- About Us
- Act Now
- Take Action
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Cigarette Butt Free Bay
- The Bay vs. The Bag
- Learn and Explore
- Restoration Education Programs
- Teacher Resources
- Explore the Virtual Marsh
- Play Battle for the Bay
- Wetland Restoration
- Stopping Bay Fill
- Pollution Prevention
- About The Bay
Save The Bay is the Bay's leading champion since 1961 and was founded with support from individuals like you. We depend on individual gifts to continue and grow our work for the health and future of the great national treasure that is our Bay. By joining Save The Bay, you will help make our dream of 100,000 acres of restored wetlands and a toxic-free, swimmable, accessible Bay a reality. By donating $25 or more, you automatically become a Save The Bay member for one year.
Photo: Judy Irving
- Watershed: You will receive our member newsletter, Watershed—which keeps you connected with policy campaign updates, news on our habitat restoration and education work, and opportunities to take action for the Bay.
- Welcome Packet and Decal: New members receive a welcome packet with our most recent newsletter and a great looking decal so you can proudly display your support for a healthy and vibrant Bay!
- Invitations to Events: You'll be the first to know about our exciting special events.
- Action Alerts and Email Updates: When you provide your email address, you will be alerted on opportunities to take action quickly and receive updates on Save The Bay campaigns.
Save The Bay members have been fighting for a healthy and vibrant Bay since 1961. We invite you to join over 40,000 dedicated members committed to improving our quality of life by protecting and restoring the Bay.