About Bay Champion
BAY CHAMPION offers a customizable volunteer partnership with Save The Bay throughout the year.
- A well-organized, convenient year-round volunteer partnership
- Perfect for team-building and fostering leadership development
- Access to priority scheduling for Earth Day, Coastal Clean-up Day or other special events
- A volunteer partnership tailored to fit your company’s goals
- A key partner in our efforts to re-establish 100,000 acres of wetlands and sustain our award-winning restoration and education programs
- Company logo, profile and web link featured on Save The Bay’s Web site
- Bay Champion recognition on Save The Bay’s social media platforms
- Bay Champion listing in print, e-newsletter and our Annual Report.
- Annual Bay Impact Report to share with your customers and partners
- Roll up your sleeves on the shoreline: transplant in our Nursery, plant native seedlings, remove invasive weeds, and clean up our Bay
- All gloves, tools, equipment and instruction are provided
- Half-day projects are hosted between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Sites: Oakland, Hayward, Palo Alto, Menlo Park and Marin
- As a Bay Champion, we require a minimum financial donation to help sustain our programs, offset cost of materials, staff oversight and provide support for our education programs:
- $6,000 for 6 programs for teams up to 60 participants
- $8,000 for 8 programs for teams up to 60 participants
- $10,000 for 10 programs for teams up to 60 participants
Bay Champion Photos
Bay Champion Buzz
“Our training team spends most of our days working. Save The Bay made it easy to get outside and do something special to help our community. Today was an opportunity to spend time helping to restore the natural habitat and wetlands that are so vital to our native flora and fauna. We all had a great time and can’t wait for the next one!”
-- Pete King, Education Specialist, Cisco Systems Inc.
Check out our map of local restoration sites and use our flyer to recruit your team! Visit our frequently asked questions page to learn more about our wetland restoration programs. If you have questions, please contact Alexis Fedele, Community Engagement Specialist, at email@example.com or 510-463-6805.