Bay in the Boardroom
BAY IN THE BOARDROOM offers a way to discover the Bay from the comfort of the office.
- We bring The Bay to you in this one-hour, interactive seminar on wetland restoration
- Your employees will take pride as they help Save The Bay re-establish 100,000 acres of wetlands and sustain our award-winning restoration and education programs.
- With an optional activity your team can dig into wetland restoration without leaving the building.
- Perfect opportunity for team-building and fostering new relationships
- Bay experts provide an in-depth multimedia presentation on wetland restoration
- Engage employees with the optional hands on activity transplanting native seedlings
- Educational content is customized for your organization
- All activity equipment and instruction is provided
- Save The Bay restoration experts provide Bay education and a lively, well-paced experience
- One to two hour programs are hosted between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- We require a minimum financial donation of:
- $1,500 for a presentation led by one of our Bay Experts
- $3,000 for a presentation plus transplanting activity
Bay in the Boardroom Photos
Bay in the Boardroom Buzz
“Terrific day! Our team got to spend quality time together, learned about the Bay and did some hands on work to help restore the Bay wetlands. We really enjoyed having Dylan as our guide for the project. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and all around awesome!”
-- Cristina Kinney, Environment Program Associate, The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Check out our map of local restoration sites and use our flyer to recruit your team! Visit our frequently asked questions page to learn more about our wetland restoration programs. If you have questions, please contact Alexis Fedele, Community Engagement Specialist, at afedele@saveSFbay.org or 510-463-6809.