Save The Bay’s BAY ADVENTURE offers a convenient, hands-on volunteer experience restoring our great natural treasure, the San Francisco Bay.
- Our most popular, half-day restoration program
- Save The Bay’s expert restoration specialists provide meaningful, well-orchestrated and memorable experiences for your staff
- Your employees will take pride as they help Save The Bay re-establish 100,000 acres of wetlands and sustain our award-winning restoration and education programs
- Perfect opportunity for team-building and fostering new relationships
- Your company and volunteers will be recognized as part of the West Coast’s largest restoration effort
- Listing in Save The Bay Annual Report
- Roll up your sleeves on the shoreline: transplant in our Nursery, plant native seedlings, remove invasive weeds, and clean up our Bay
- All gloves, tools, equipment and instruction are provided
- Half-day projects are hosted between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Sites: Oakland, Hayward, Palo Alto, Menlo Park and Mill Valley
- We require a minimum financial donation to help sustain our programs, offset cost of materials, staff oversight and support our education programs:
- $1,000 and may recruit a team of 10-20 volunteers
- 20+ $50 per each additional volunteer up to 100 volunteers
What companies are saying about their Bay Adventure:
“We thoroughly had a good time during our Save The Bay volunteer event on Friday and want to thank our guides, Seth and Vicente, for a very educational and engaging activity. All who came felt good about participating and doing their part to save the shoreline."
— Shirley Jankowski, Food Regulatory Compliance, Clorox Technical Center
Check out our map of local restoration sites and use our flyer to recruit your team! Visit our frequently asked questions page to learn more about our wetland restoration programs. If you have questions, please contact Alexis Fedele, Community Engagement Coordinator, at afedele@saveSFbay.org or 510-463-6809.