About Bay Adventure
Save The Bay’s BAY ADVENTURE offers a convenient, hands-on volunteer experience restoring our great natural treasure, the San Francisco Bay.
- Our most popular, half-day restoration program
- Save The Bay’s expert restoration specialists provide meaningful, well-orchestrated and memorable experiences for your staff
- Your employees will take pride as they help Save The Bay re-establish 100,000 acres of wetlands and sustain our award-winning restoration and education programs
- Perfect opportunity for team-building and fostering new relationships
- Your company and volunteers will be recognized as part of the West Coast’s largest restoration effort
- Listing in Save The Bay Annual Report
- Roll up your sleeves on the shoreline: transplant in our Nursery, plant native seedlings, remove invasive weeds, and clean up our Bay
- All gloves, tools, equipment and instruction are provided
- Half-day projects are hosted between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Sites: Oakland, Hayward, Palo Alto, Menlo Park and Mill Valley
- We require a minimum financial donation to help sustain our programs, offset cost of materials, staff oversight and support our education programs:
- $1,000 and may recruit a team of 10-20 volunteers
- 20+ $50 per each additional volunteer up to 100 volunteers
Bay Adventure Photos
Bay Adventure Buzz
“We thoroughly had a good time during our Save The Bay volunteer event on Friday and want to thank our guides, Seth and Vicente, for a very educational and engaging activity. All who came felt good about participating and doing their part to save the shoreline."
— Shirley Jankowski
Food Regulatory Compliance
Clorox Technical Center